what we need
At least 8 years of experience as a developer with strong backend architecture experience, and ideally some experience in the embedded domain: awareness requirements associated to real time application development and optimal use of underlying hardware.
You will be developing software modules for a variety of applications (database access, object identification, ML based classification and clustering engines, etc.) for environments requiring high performance levels.
To be able to be successful in this role you must have a substantial expertise in the following:
– Backend frameworks, e.g. Node,
– Strong database concepts and experience with at least two reference engines (e.g. Mongo, Greenplum),
– Familiarity with best practices and tools for API design.
– Capacity for creating efficient code and for creating code within strict timescales.
– Able to understand complex requirements and algorithms to implement core backend functionality.
– Self motivated, self starter person who is able to gain knowledge of new complex concepts as required.
Nice to haves:
– Knowledge of DevOps processes and tools (Git, Kubernetes, Docker, …)
– Software profiling tools.
– Software optimization for FPGA environments
– ML knowledge, and experience with any tensor operations backend (Theano, Tensorflow, etc.)
– Solid knowledge of statistical methods.
The right to work in the EU.